Friday, June 24, 2011

Here's What the Teens are Saying about Project Life

  • I loved the sense of community I experienced on the retreat.
  • The best part for me was getting to know the people in my small group. I knew those people for a week, but it feels like I've known them forever. I started the week not wanting to be there, but I believe God put those certain people in my life for a reason. At the end of the week I did not want to leave and felt like I had more support than ever. I am so glad God called me to be in Perryville for Project Life.
  • I was at my work site all week, and I loved seeing the impact I had on the lady's life. As we cleaned out her basement, we found letters and pictures and discovered who she was as a person, not just the hoarder. I also loved getting to know my small group. We worked as a team to help someone else, and it made me realize that we aren't alone in showing Christ to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment