Monday, September 26, 2011

Dear AYM Teens,

This note is to let you know that this Thursday (9/29) will be my last at Assumption. You'll find out the details of who will be taking my place then.

I hope that I'm able to see as many of you as possible on Thursday, but in case you can't make it, I want to say a couple of things here.

First of all, thank you. It has been an absolute blessing to work with you as a CORE member and then as your youth minister. Thank you for opening your hearts and lives to Christ, and thank you for letting me be a part of your journey.

Second, know that I love you very much, that I will miss you terribly, that I will never forget you in my prayers, and that I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. This whole loving God thing can be challenging at times, and we really do need each other in the journey...

There are not elaborate plans for this Thursday. I do not want it to be a party. Gathering together with you, praying with you, and discovering more about the Christian life with you has been the source of so much joy for me over the past 4 years. That's all I want on my last night with you. I just want to gather with you with open hearts and see where God takes us.

Hope to see you Thursday!

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment