Saturday, February 14, 2015

Luke 18 2015: Saturday Morning

Our first session today: My Family and My Faith Family

"My mom brings me closer to God. I always wake up to her praying in the morning." -Vivian

"A faith family wants to help you become closer to God." -Kristen

"I started to connect God with joy." - Kristen

"It's important not to loose sight of God when others hurt you." -Kristen

"This is where my faith family came to life - right here, right in this room." -Kristen

"I challenge you to just go to Mass with your friends." -Kristen

"For the first time I realized how much it meant to have someone praying for me." -Kristen



Our second session of the morning: What It Means to Be a Member

"Peter was the first pope, he had to be really committed - full time dedication." -Sarah
"It takes committed and responsibility to be part of the baseball team." - Bruno

"Fishing is hard work. They weren't catching anything. Jesus said, "I'm going to make you fishers of men." -Sarah and Bruno

"An apostle is one who is entrusted with a mission." -Sarah

"Love is the ultimate mission. God died for love." - Sarah
"That's straight up love." - Bruno


No comments:

Post a Comment